Spendgate is a simple, easy to use online application that you can connect to Tally and can manage your accounts payable, approve and track them online, track actions – generally organise your business a little bit better. You can also chase your accounts receivable too. Automatic email chases mean your suppliers can never claim to have forgotten to pay. Letters and emails can be sent to your customer in a couple of clicks. Spendgate could reduce the time you spend chasing customers for money from hours to minutes, therefore improving your cash flow. By no longer having to manage paper invoices and manual approval processes, businesses can handle their supplier invoices much more efficiently and at much lower cost.
How Does it Work
- When an invoice is received you can scan the invoice image and upload it into Spendgate. If the invoice is received on email, simply forward it to your Spendgate account using your unique Spendgate email address
- Enter all the invoice information from the image into Spendgate and chose who to send it to for approval
- The approver will receive a notification with a link taking them to the invoice image where they can check that the information has been entered correctly and that the invoice is payable
- The approver can chose to approve, reject or query the invoice. Comments can be added to the invoice record and actions assigned to other users for resolution prior to payment
- Once fully approved, the invoice information is transferred automatically to your Tally account
- Users can search historical invoice records, run reports on approved and rejected invoices, track actions and drill down into useful supplier information
- With Spendgate Services, we can also manage the end to end invoice process, invoices can be sent to us for scanning and data-entry sent to you for approval and posted to Tally automatically. We can also deal directly with your suppliers, all for a simple cost per invoice
Integrating Spendgate with Tally is easy and only takes a few minutes. Spendgate synchronises your suppliers and accounts with Tally. Approved payables invoices are automatically posted to your Tally account when they have been approved without the need to key the same information multiple times. To integrate Spendgate and Tally first enable the Tally API by logging into Tally and clicking Settings > API Settings > Tick the box for enable the API, untick restrict by IP address and click Update. After that log into Spendgate and enter your Tally username and password in Spendgate, click save and you are done.